Do you LOVE the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet? It really is SOOO GORGEOUS! I really wanted to use this with my stamping group and was roaming around Pinterest to get some inspiration for it. I ended up putting a couple of different ideas together.
I love the look of the soft neutrals with the pop of color on there. Layering up the flowers and add some leaves from the 2-step bird punch is a nice little accent to the heart.
Here’s the details…
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Sahara Sand – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Very Vanilla, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – cut out Bloomin’ Heart thinlet, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp banner and FRIEND on Blushing Bride using Basic Grey Archival, cut out (or use framelit) and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut flowers from Calypso Coral and layer, punch leaves/stem from Mint Macaron using 2-step bird punch, layer and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Basic Rhinestone to center of flower on a couple of the flowers in the framelit.
The time has come for the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! It is now live! Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Basic Grey Archival|
|Other:||Bloomin’ Heart Thinlets, 2-Step Bird Punch, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!