Yep…one more card using the SAB Hello set. With it going away after the 15th…I thought I needed to hurry up and use it! LOL!!!
This is really one of those REALLY QUICK cards. You could easily change out the colors for a totally different look. I like cards that are so easy to change up and get different looks. And I REALLY like them when they are THIS easy!
- Pumpkin Pie = 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pacific Point – 3/4 x 5 1/2 add to bottom of card base
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 5 1/2, stamp hello and my friend using Basic Black Archival.
- Stamp ‘splotches’ using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point
- Real Red Diagonal Stripe – 3/4 by 5 1/2, layer behind Whisper White panel; add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add to panel to finish off edge.
Yep…that is really all there is to it! And speaking of all there is to it…the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session is now open and once you subscribe, you can access all the tutorials! Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Set(s):||Hello, Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Brights dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Real Red|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!