Oh do we have a FUN challenge for you fir the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. If you like ‘little’ images, this one’s for you! If you don’t…well, this is a GREAT way to get started – LOL!!!
I just love the little cupcake image in the Party Wishes set and I LOVE that you can punch it out using the cupcake from the Party Punch Pack!
Today is a special day on Create with C0nnie and Mary…not only is it Thursday Challenge day but it is opening day for the Create with Connie and Mary February Mini Session! So let’s PARTY!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mint Macaron/White dotted print (Birthday Bouquet dsp) – 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Melon Mambo – 3 1/8 x 4, wrap piece 1/8″ Silver Taffeta Ribbon around panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – punch out twelve 7/8″ Scallop Circles add to card front
- Stamp 6 cupcakes – Melon Mambo frosting/ Mint Macaron base and 6 cupcakes – Mint Macaron frosting/Melon Mambo base; punch out and add using dimensionals
- Mint Macaron – 3/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting (Sunburst Sayings) using Basic Black Archival, cut into a banner and add using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestone to the top of each cupcake!
Today is the day…the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session is now LIVE! Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Set(s):||Party Wishes, Sunburst Sayings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Birthday Bouquet dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Party Punch Pack, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!