Did you like my card from yesterday? I had so much fun making that one and decided that since I went to ALL THAT TROUBLE (yeah…right…sure) making those cloud template (remember – check out yesterday’s post to see how I did it) that I would use it again.
What I really like about this is although my cloud templates are the same, overall this is a nice, different look. Are you LOVIN’ the sunburst template? SERIOUSLY…you MUST have this!
Here’s the details…
- Tempting Turquoise (oh my word…when was the last time I used THIS color!) – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gold Glimmer – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 – cut out using Circle Framelit then cut out using the Sunburst Thinlet, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, use templates to cut out ‘cloud’
- Stamp hello using Tempting Turquoise (hmmm…had to ink this one up before using it’s been so long!) then stamp little sunshine using Versamark and gold emboss; add using dimensionals
- Stamp little sun in Versamark, gold emboss and add using dimensional
- Add some gold sequin to finish off.
FUN…oh so FUN!!! And speaking of FUN…
Did you know that it is almost time for the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session? Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Paper:||Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Tempting Turquoise, Versamark|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlets, Circle Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!