Well BUGGER!! I’m JUST getting around to playing with this GREAT SAB set (Hello) and it will be gone! SERIOUSLY…my two VERY FAVORITE SAB sets this year are limited edition ones and will be gone on the 15th. SAY IT AIN’T SO!
Well…I saw a card on Pinterest (I know…I start a lot of posts out that way…but it’s TRUE!) and thought ‘okay…I an do that with SU stuff. The hardest part was figuring out the cloud!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut out using Sunburst Thinlet, stamp dotted line using Basic Black Archival, add sunburst to card front
- So…how did I make my ‘cloud’ panel, start with a piece of Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 1/4; now for the top portion of the cloud punch out two 1 3/4″ circles and three 1 1/4″ circles. Layer them to look like clouds; for bottom – two 1 1/2″ circle and three 1 1/4″ circles. Layer them to look like clouds. (see picture at end of details); trace these onto your Whisper White piece and cut out.
- Stamp hello using Crushed Curry and Little Sunshine using Basic Black Archival, add cloud panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Okay…here’s the picture of my clouds…
Did you know that it is almost time for the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session? Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Set(s):||Hello, Sunburst Sayings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Crushed Curry|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlets, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!