Happy February everyone! And welcome to another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop! We are starting off February with a great theme….Love is in the Air!
I actually made this card a while ago. It started off I made it for a Tour de Freaks Hop…then I went in another direction. Then I decided I liked it so much I would just use it as a post. THEN saw the theme for this week and it was SOOOO perfect for it…well…HERE IT IS! The Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit is just GORGEOUS not matter what you use as the paper! I wanted soft so went with just the whisper white and the Pink Pirouette.
Here’s the details…
- Pink Pirouette – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss
- White Glimmer – 1/2 x 5 – cut 2 strips and add to whisper white panel then add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Pink Pirouette – cut out Bloomin’ Heart, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out large and small flowers from Whisper White and add to heart
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of the flowers to finish off.
Did you know that it is almost time for the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session? Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer|
|Other:||Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit, Silver Embossing Powder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’