Happy Thursday everyone! Oh…what a fun color challenge we have for you this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge. The colors are Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake.
Oh…what perfect colors for a Valentine’s card! But I decided it would be fun to go into a little different direction and use the fun ice cream cone stamp from the Honeycomb Hello SAB Set.
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 8 1.2 folded
- Blushing Bride ‘arrow’ print – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival
- Rose Red – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add behind Blushing Bride print then add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out using Lots of Labels framelit and add using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake print – 3/8 x 3 3/4 add to card front
- Rose Red – 5/8 x 3 3/4, cut out using the border heart form the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit
- Dazzling Glimmer – 3/8 x 4, add behind the heart border and add to card front
- Stamp ice cream cone using Basic Black Archival on Crumb Cake, Rose Red, and Blushing Bride, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add one of the Rose Red hearts to the top of the ice cream cones
Did you know that it is almost time for the February edition of Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session? Here’s a sneak peak…
Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the February session:
- What I Love
- Easter Lamb
- Balloon Celebrations
- Party Wishes
- Playful Pals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Love Blossoms dsp Paper Stack, Dazzling Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Mini Treat Bag Thinlets, Lots of Labels Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!