Oh…do we have a super EASY challenge for you on the SUO challenge this time. How about this…Happy Birthday! Honestly…except for ‘anything goes’…it doesn’t get any easier than this!
The only thing sometime with a really ‘open’ them like this is narrowing down what to do. Oh…what to do…what to do! So I went trolling on Pinterest for some inspiration and this is saw the idea of a balloon embossing folder. Well we don’t have that but I decided I COULD make a ‘faux’ embossed folder background.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4
- Punch out balloons (both the large and small) using Whisper White THICK (I just like the feel of that better for this!) and add to the 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White panel. Once you have everything on there, just trim off the edges. Add panel to card front using dimensionals.
- Melon Mambo – punch out Large Balloon, use White Gel pen to add some details and add using dimensionals, draw on ‘string’ using Basic Grey marker
- Cut ‘happy’ out of Basic Black and add to card front
- Stamp banner and greeting using Basic Black Archival on Mint Macaron, cut out and add using dimensionals.
Yep…take a little time for the background but otherwise…super simple!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Number of Years|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Marker|
|Other:||Hello You Thinlits, Balloon Bouquet Punch, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!