Welcome everyone! It is time again for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop! with Sale-a-bration in full swing the design team is showing off tags made with SAB products.
A couple weeks ago I made a card (it was the 1st hop in January – Time to Trim Down theme) using the Sky is the Limit set. I LOVED the way that card turned out and decided to work from that to design my tag. Since the tag isn’t limited in number of layers and embellishments…this was fun!
So…you remember this card? This is a little fancier!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – cut out largest Lots of Labels framelit
- Whisper White – cut out largest Lots of Labels framelit, trim off bottom and stamp greeting using Real Red
- Black/White diagonal strip (Neutrals Paper Pack) – 1/2 x 2 7/8, add behind Whisper White piece then add to Real Rad tag slightly down from top to leave a red edge along top.
- Smoky Slate – punch out 2 ‘clouds’ (tree builder punch), sponge around the edges in Smoky Slate and use white gel pen to add some details, add to tag.
- Stamp large ‘cloud’ using Basic Grey on Whisper White, cut out, add two using dimensionals and one without
- Stamp airplane using Basic Black Archival on Whisper White, color body with Real Red and some accents using Smoky Slate, cut out and add dimensionals
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 1/8, add to tag
- Fold piece of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon and Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon and staple to top of tag, add half of 1/2″ Real Red circle to cover staple.
|Set(s):||Sky is the Limit (SAB)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Neutrals dsp Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archiver, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Real Red|
|Other:||Lots of Labels Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon, 1/8″ Silver Taffeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site to sign up for our next mini session or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!