Over the New Year’s weekend I had a GREAT time playing with my ‘new stuff’ and really enjoyed all the ‘stuff’ in the Nice Cuppa set!
I wasn’t quite sure what to do with this VERY LARGE stamp. No…if you don’t have it…it’s REALLY LARGE!
Well…I tried stamping it in Wisteria Wonder on Whisper White and well…it just didn’t work for me. So I started to play around and this is what I came up with. I stamped the image using Versamark on the Wisteria Wonder print from the Have a Cuppa dsp stack and clear emboss and then I used my White Gel pen to fill in the words. It worked MUCH better than I thought it would. Then I cut it out!
Okay…here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Bermuda Bay Scallop Print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Melon Mambo print – 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front on a diagonal using dimensionals
- Tea Bag tag print – 2 3/4 x 4 add to card front
- Silver Foil – 1/8 x 5 – cut out 2 strips and add to card front
- Add the stack of teacups that you made using technique above using dimensioanl
- Stamp little tag on Melon Mambo using Versamark and white emboss, cut out and add to card front
- Tie a bow in White Bakers Twine and add to tag
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it.
|Set(s):||A Nice Cuppa|
|Paper:||Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Have a Cuppa dsp Paper Stack, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, White Baker’s Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!