Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop! This week we have a fun theme for our designers…Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!!…any animal on your card. Well, my is technically a bird but a bird is an animal…right?
Isn’t that little chick just SOOOOO cute? I thought so and couldn’t wait to use it for today’s card!
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Dotted print (It’s My Party) – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic Black – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add dotted piece
- Mint Macaron – 3 3/4 x 1 1/4, cut on an angle and use fringe scissors on the edge, add to card front.
- Wrap piece of Mint/Black Twine along bottom of fringe and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out two square frames by layering together 2nd and 3rd small square framelit – cut one from black/multicolor confetti paper and one from Melon Mambo, add to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp chick on piece of Crush Curry print (It’s My Party dsp) color in beak and feet using Tangelo Twist marker, cut out and add to card front.
- Sahara Sand – 1/2 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, cut into banner, add using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestone where dots are on the back ground to finish off
|Paper:||Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Mint Macaron, It’s My Party dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Tangelo Twist|
|Other:||Square Framelits, Fringe Scissors, Black/Mint Thick Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!