Guess what time it is? If you guessed it is time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge (well…because it is Thursday) then you are RIGHT!
This week we have a cool color challenge for you – Real Red, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon!
Looking at the colors I decided it would be fun to use the new Sunburst Thinlit and I was to keep it nice and simple so this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
- Hello Honey – 3 5/8, x 3 5/8, cut out using Sunburst Thinlit, layer on top of Whisper White piece and add to card front on a slant using dimensionals
- Botanical Gardens dsp (Hello Honey Linen print) – punch out 1 1/2″ circle, add to Starburst using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Lost Lagoon, cut out and add using double layer of dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||I Think You’re Great|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Hello Honey, Botanical Gardens dsp|
|Other:||Sunburst Thinlets, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!