You know…on this past Saturday the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Hop featured Very Vellum – using Vellum on your card!
I had made two cards for the hop and couldn’t decide which on to use. Well although this one won the toss up for the post, I still REALLY liked this one and decided to post it today. It features LOTS of vellum and it looks really cool with the Birthday Blooms flower is really cool embossed in Silver on the Vellum.
Here’s the detail…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5
- Silver Heart Vellum – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto the Whisper White piece on an angle and trim, add to the whisper White panel
- Blushing Bride print – 2 1/2 x 4, cut into a banner and add to panel
- Tie piece of Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp image on vellum using Versamark and silver emboss. Turn it over and sponge Blushing Bride on back of flower, cut it out and add to card front
- Stamp banner using Blushing Bride on Whisper White, stamp greeting using Versamark and Silver Emboss. Cut out and add using dimensionals
|Set(s):||Birthday Blooms, Bloomin’ Love|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Silver Foil Vellum, Subtles dsp Paper Pack, Vellum|
|Ink:||Blushing Bride, Versamark|
|Other:||Silver 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!