It’s time for another SUO Challenge and this time the theme is Valentine Cards or Gifts.
I had this idea that I wanted to use for a Valentine type card and so this was just the perfect challenge for me to use the idea for!
I LOVE the stem/leaves from the Number of Years set and instead of ‘flowers’ I wanted to add some hearts. My friend Jo gave me some of her Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and I decided that would be PERFECT for my hearts to give it that ‘little extra’. So…put everything together and this is what you got!
Here’s the details…
- Rose Red – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Heart/flower print (Love Blossoms dsp), 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, add printed piece on it and add to card front using dimensionals
- Wild Wasabi – 1/8 x 3 1/4, cut two and add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 3 3/4, punch top using scallop tag topper punch, corner round bottom corners, stamp greeting using Real Red and stem/leaves using Wild Wasabi, punch out hearts using Itty Bitty Accents punch from Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and add to tag.
- Add piece of Wild Wasabi Seam Binding to the top, tie using Whisper White Baker’s Twine, add tag to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Bloomin Love, Number of Years|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Love Blossoms dsp, Blushing Bride Glimmer paper|
|Ink:||Rose Red, Wild Wasabi|
|Other:||Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!