Ooooo…it’s Thursday so it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge! And what a fun sketch we have for you this week!
I wasn’t that sure what I was going to do this sketch but then I was looking at those GREAT Large numbers and I have to say…they were absolutely PERFECT for the sketch! I wanted to use some of the really fun birthday dsp as the inspiration for my colors for the card!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/2 x 2 1/2, run through the large dotted embossing folder, flip and off-set the circles and run through again – gives it a cool look, add to card front
- Melon Mambo – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- It’s My Party dsp – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card fron
- Cut out your numbers (just for fun I did 29) from Basic Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Sahara Sand – stamp banner image and greeting (I did not include the brackets around the word) using Basic Black Archival and cut out (either by hand or matching framelit), add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Enamel Dots to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Number of Years|
|Paper:||Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, It’s My Party dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Large Dots Embossing Folder, Large Number Framelits, It’s My Party Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!