Well…you ready for another really cool card using this set? I thought you might be! Here’s another quick and easy card (anytime I don’t have to color and image…it is quick and easy for me!). We be making this as a make and take at my group.
I don’t know about you but I love to look at ideas on Pinterest. You too? If you are also like me you tend to pin a TON of ideas…but do you make them? Well…I started a file called cards to case and then I challenge myself to use them and once I do, I delete them from that file. My last card was based on a card a found on Pinterest (that one was pretty close to the original although I did change like 5 things. This one…if I showed you the card I ‘cased’ you’d laugh your socks off…it looks absolutely NOTHING like it! But I LOVE the way this turned out!
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- So Saffron – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting on bottom using Basic Black Archival, run the top part through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. HINT: Since I only wanted the embossing on the to part, I just ‘hung it off the end’ of the platform so only the part I wanted embossed would be.
- Black/white print – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp flower using Basic Black Archival, then cut into three panels – 1 1/2, 1 1/4, and 1, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black sequins to finish off
Isn’t that cool! Just a reminder…
Our JANUARY MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures has just begun! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
But there’s more…
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Everyday Chic dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Neutral Sequins, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!