Oh…today is such a good day! Well what is it you ask? Well it’s Monday! Isn’t that just a GREAT day?
Well…it’s not just the fact that it is Monday…it is also the first day of classes for me! First day is always just a little crazy…getting to know all the new students and trying to get them off to a good start.
But today is a good day for one other reason too…it’s the opening day of the Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Session! (Card details at the end)
Our JANUARY MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
But there’s more…
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Blushing Bride – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run the top 2/3 through the Elegant Dots Embossing folder
- Basic Grey – 1/8 x 4 3/4, add to panel
- Rose Red print – 5/8 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to panel
- Rose Red – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add Blushing Bride panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut tea pot out of Whisper White – add to card front, stamp tag using Basic Black Archival ink on Rose Red, cut out, add to tea pot, punch out Blushing Bride heart using 2-Step Owl Punch, draw ‘string’ using Basic Black Marker
- Cut cut out of Blushing Bride/heart print – add to card front using dimensionals, cut out heart from Rose Red and add to cup
- Smoky Slate – cut out spoon and add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Rose Red, punch out using 1″ Circle Punch, later onto Basic Grey 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch add to card front using dimensionals
|Set(s):||A Nice Cuppa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Grey, Blushing Bride, Love Blossoms dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Rose Red|
|Other:||Cups and Kettle Framelits, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!