Oh…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop and this week we have asked our designers to ‘shake their booty’ and create a shaker card! And we know this is perfect for Nicole!
Isn’t that fun? I knew with the ‘shake your booty’ challenge I wanted to use those fun little bitty birthday punches as my ‘shaker’ pieces!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Confetti print – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, cut out oval using oval framlit, add piece of window sheet to BACK of oval, line around the back of the oval with pieces of dimensionals (lots and lots and lots of pieces of dimensionals) and dimensionals in each corner
- Punch out balloons from Mint Macaron, cupcakes from Melon Mamo and candles from Crushed Curry), place all the confetti inside the oval
- Basic Black – 3 1/2 (make it a little scant) x 5 1/2, place on back of ‘shaker’
- Melon Mambo – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 – layer shaker panel on this then add to card front
- Crush Curry – two strips – one 1/4 x 3 1/2 and the other 3/8 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Stamp cake in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and greeting in Basic Black, cut out
- Stamp cake stand in Mint Macaron and cut out, add to other cake piece
- Punch out 3 candles from Crush Curry, add behind cake then add cake to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
We are getting ready for our JANUARY MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
But there’s more…
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, It’s My Party dsp, Window Sheets|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Ovals Framelits, Party Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestons, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!