So…have you seen the new Sale-a-bration brochure? There are some FUN items in there! This was one of those cards that I made during my New Year’s weekend card making marathon! I love the ‘3-step’ look of this set (What I Love) and decided to go with a very clean and simple look with it.
I was inspired by the Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder combo along with Mint Macaron!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp flower with Calypso Coral (one layer stamped off) and Watermelon Wonder, stamp leaves using Mint Macaron
- On separate piece of Whisper White, stamp flower in Blushing Bride (one layer stamped off) and Calypso Coral, cut out and add using dimensionals
- Stamp the little flower using Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish it off.
We are getting ready for our JANUARY MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
But there’s more…
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
|Set(s):||What I Love (SAB)|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!