Did you know that it is time for the Create with Connie and Mary January Mini Session? Well it is! The session opens on January 11th and we have some GREAT projects for you to show off the GREAT items in the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure!
I couldn’t wait to get the “A Nice Cuppa” set and matching framelits and then I couldn’t figure out what the HECK to do with them! Have you EVER had that happen? Well over the New Year weekend I challenged myself to make some cards with it and this was one of the first ones I did.
Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, add strip of Basic Grey – 1/2 x 5 1/2 behind it.
- Multi-color diagonal striped print – 1 x 5 1/2, add behind the Whisper White panel then add to the card front using dimensionals
- Stamp cup using Melon Mambo on Whisper White, cut out using matching framelit, then cut out one from the multi-colored hears and the Bermuda Bay print. Cut out some of the additional pieces from Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, add to the dsp print cups. Sponge around the multi-color heart one using Smoky Slate, layer and add cups to the card front using dimensionals
- Cut heart ‘steam’ from the Melon Mambo and add to card front
- Stamp tag using Basic Black Archival on Whisper White, cut out and add using dimensionals, use marker to add ‘string’. Punch out little hearts in Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay using the 2-Step Owl Punch and add to tag
- Stamp greeting using Basic Grey and Melon Mambo on Whisper White, punch out using 1″ Circle Punch, layer on 1 1/4″ Bermuda Bay Scallop Circle, layer and add using dimensionals
We are getting ready for our JANUARY MINI SESSION with a projects using stamp sets from the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochures! Get some great ideas for your January, February and Spring classes! You are going to LOVE these! And check out the VALENTINE SPECIAL BONUS below! Here are the details:
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the January session:
- Flowering Fields
- Botanical Blooms
- Apple of My Eye
- First Sight
- Beautiful Ride
But there’s more…
VALENTINE BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH the January and February Mini Sessions together and get this BONUS VALENTINE project immediately using the Balloon Builder Punch and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, perfect gift for your hostesses or friends! You and your customers will LOVE making it!
|Set(s):||A Nice Cuppa|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Have a Cuppa dsp paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey marker, Melon Mambo marker|
|Other:||Cups and Kettles Framelits, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!