Happy New Year’s Eve everyone! If you are going to be ‘out and about’ celebrating tonight…drive safely!
We are back to our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge and boy do we have a FUN Sketch Challenge for you!
I like to work ahead on my challenges (you know…it’s the full time work thing that keeps interfering with my stamping time!) but I waited on this one because I wanted to use a new set with it. I LOVE this new set (Apple of My Eye) and LOVE how it coordinates with the Farmers Market dsp. I just LOVE the way this one turned out!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Suede – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Suede – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Fresh Market dsp prints (pear, gingham, crushed curry print) Pear print – 2 3/4 x 5, cut into banner and add, Crushed Curry print – 2 1/2 x 4, cut into a banner and add, green gingham print – 2 x 3 1/4, cut into a banner and add
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out oval and add using dimensionls
- Very Vanilla – stamp pear in Hello Honey, stem in Soft Suede, leaves in Mossy Meadow, and greeting in Basic Black Archival, cut out image and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Apple of My Eye, Sunburst Sayings|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Fresh Market dsp|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Oval Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!