Here we are the VERY LAST Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop of 2015! And we are ready to ‘Sale-a-brate’! For our last hop of 2015 we challenged the design team to use a Sale-a-bration item(s).
One of the first things I HAD to have from the SAB brochure was the Botanticals for you set. I LOVE the card they featured in the brochure…CAS PERFECTION!!! I wanted to use this set in a little different way and this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Hello Honey – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and added to card front using dimensionals.
- Wildflower Fields dsp (Blackberry Print, Lost Lagoon Print, Calypso Coral Print), Lost Lagoon print – 1 x 5 1/4, Calypso Coral print 3/8 x 5 3/8, Blackberry Bliss print – 1/2 x 5 1/4. Add all to the card front.
- Whisper White – cut out Lots of Labels, ink only the “you’re awesome” part of the stamp using Blackberry Bliss and stamp on label.
- Stamp large flower 2 times in Calypso Coral, medium flower 2 times in Lost Lagoon and 2 times in Hello Honey, stamp both stems/leaves in Old Olive, cut everything out, layer and add using glue dots.
- Add label to card front using dimensionals.
- Add Basic Rhinestones to center of flowers to finish of.
|Set(s):||Botanicals for You|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Hello Honey, Wildflower Fields dsp|
|Ink:||Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss|
|Other:||Lots of Labels, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestons, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!