Yep…it is almost CHRISTMAS!!! WOW!!!
I’ve been on a kick to clean my house and trying to get all my ‘stuff’ under control – that is MUCH easier said than done! But I am working on it a little at a time and everytime I do a major area, I feel soooo much better!
One of the things I needed to DESPERATELY declutter was my stamping desk. ONE card and it becomes a TOTAL disaster! As I was digging through the stuff and trying to find the actual top of my desk I found pieces from various projects that were left over! Everything on this card EXCEPT the silver banner where I stamped ‘on earth’ were found pieces on my desk. So I put them together and this is what I got!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Winter Wonderland dsp (snowflake print) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, run through the woodland embossing folder.
- Silver diagonal print (Neutral dsp paper pack) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind what panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – 1 1/4 x 3, cut into a banner, stamp greeting using StazOn Jet Black, add to card front.
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Cut ‘peace’ out of Basic Black and add to card front
- Cut snowflakes (Square Pillow Box Thinlit) from Silver Foil and Silver Glimmer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
|Set(s):||Holly Jolly Christmas|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Neutral dsp Paper Stack, Wonderland dsp, Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!