Can you BELIEVE IT… Christmas is NEXT WEEK! WOW!!! In keeping with the quickly approaching holiday AND people now in gift wrapping mode, the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team is going to feature a Christmas Tag!
I decided to go really simple and use ‘stuff on top of my desk’…my favorite way to make things! Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – cut out largest Lots of Labels.
- Whisper White – cut out 2nd to largest Lots of Labels – run through the Softly Falling embossing folder and add to card front
- Cut out largest Perfect Pines tree from the kraft corrugated paper, add to tag
- Punch out some 1/8″ Whisper White and Black Glimmer circles and add to tree.
- Basic Black – cut out merry (Christmas Greetings thinlits) and add to label
- Use star framelit (Perfect Pines) to cut out Black Glimmer Star – add to tag
- Punch 1/8″ hole in top of tag and add Crumb Cake Stitched Satin Ribbon and tie knot at top.
We have ‘gone live’ with the Create with Connie and Mary December Mini Session but LOTS of great ideas for the upcoming month!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global Card Set
- Timeless Love Card Set
- Wonderland 3D Project
- No Bones About It Card Set
- BONUS: Bloomin Love
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Corrugated, Black Glimmer|
|Other:||Lots of Labels, Perfect Pines Framelits, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Christmas Greetings Thinlits, Crumb Cake Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to my friend Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!