Welcome to the December Tour de Freaks Blog Hop! Can you believe it…Christmas is less than a week away…WOW!!! As a demonstrator we are always excited about ‘new stuff’ and that is what this hop is all about – the NEW Occasions Mini and SAB Brochure!
If you are going forward through the hop you arrived here from Melissa Davies Rubberfunatics blog. LOVE her stuff!
There is SOOOO MUCH fun NEW stuff I had a difficult time deciding what I wanted to do. My friends Jo and Jackie (or as my DH says…the “J’s” were over and as we were playing I decided to use the GORGEOUS Rose Garden thinlits as the focus of my projects. This was one of those things that took on a couple different starts until I ended up with these projects. First my card…
I just LOVE the simple look of this card and it is sooo easy to do. Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4
- Crumb Cake/White Heart print – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to Whisper White layer and add to card front
- Whisper White THICK – cut out Rose Wonder framelit 3 times, stack together and adhere to card front
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 7/8, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into a banner, add using dimensionals.
Now how simple is THAT? And I think it looks so elegant!
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Love Blossoms dsp paper Stack|
|Other:||Rose Garden Thinlits, Dimensionals|
I just LOVE making project that ‘match’ and LOVE doin’ inserts for 8 x 8 frames so that is what I did for my 3D project. I used some of the same basic ‘stuff’ for this. Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 8 x 8
- White/Crumb Cake print (Love Blossoms dsp) – 2 x 6, cut in half and add to Blushing Bride base
- Add Blushing Bride Sequin Trim around base securing in the back
- Whisper White – 6 1/8 x 6 1/8
- Crumb Cake/White Heart print (Love Blossoms dsp – 6 x 6, layer onto Whisper White piece then add to base using dimensionals
- Whisper White THICK – cut out Rose Wonder framelit 3 times, stack together and adhere to base
- Soft Suede – 1/2 x 8, add to base using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride – stamp frame and sentiment using Soft Suede, cut out with framelit, add using dimensionals
- Blushing Bride Glimmer paper – punch out little hearts using the 2-step owl punch (PERFECT size!) add to dsp to mini off
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Love Blossoms dsp paper Stack, Blushing Bride Glimmer|
|Other:||Rose Garden Thinlits, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, 2-step Owl Punch, Dimensionals|
And here are the two projects together…
I really do LOVE the Rose Garden thinlit!
It’s time to move on to Julie Davidson’s Julie’s Stampin’ Spot Blog. You’re in for a treat!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!