Oh…what a GREAT color challenge we have for you for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge – Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate OR Silver (okay…I went with the Silver!).
I do LOVE this Holly print from the Home for Christmas dsp – this paper is GORGEOUS! Anyway since that paper has the colors for our challenge, I went with it! Once again I wanted to keep things simple so this is what I came up with!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 x 8 1/2 folded
- Holly Print – Home for Christmas dsp – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark and silver emboss, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out MEDIUM tree, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow – cut out SMALL tree, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out two snowflakes from the Square Pillow Box thinlit, add to trees
- Add Winter Wonderland Embellishments to center of each snowflake
- Tie bows from Silver Cording Trim and add to top of each tree to finish off!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
Here’s a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month! (New photos on the Coming Soon projects when Mary and I get our orders, but we KNOW you’ll love them!)
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
- Bloomin Love Bundle 3D Project
- Going Global Card Set
- Timeless Love Card Set
- Wonderland 3D Project
- No Bones About It Card Set
- BONUS CARD SET: Bloomin’ Love
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Home for Christmas dsp, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Square Pillow box Thinlets, Silver Cording Trim, Winter Wonderland Embellishments, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!