Welcome to the beginning of the Christmas inspiration of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. For quite a few weeks coming up, each Saturday the design team is going to have a different Christmas theme inspiration! Our sixth challenge (and last Christmas CARD one – more Christmas to come though) – this one is…ANYTHING GOES! Oh…that is both easy AND hard!
Well…well…well…if you thought this was another card class/blog hop card…guess what? FOOLED YOU! LOL!!! This is one I did make for this challenge.
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Dotted Soft Sky dsp (Subtles dsp Paper Pack) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to Whisper White piece then add to card front.
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/4, stamp trees using Basic Black Archival, sponge Soft Sky on top portion, use white gel pen to put ‘snow’ on the trees, add dazzling details (make sure you let this dry!)
- Stamp image again on post it note so you can cut out the bottom portion. Use this to cut out Dazzling Details glimmer ‘snow’. Add to bottom of image.
- Whisper White THICK – Cut out window and sill and put together. Add stamped panel behind this using dimensionals, add to card front.
- Dazzling Diamonds glimmer – 1/2 x 1 3/4, cut into banner
- Soft Sky – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, cut into banner, layer on to p of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer banner and add to card front.
- Add Winter Wonderland Embellishment to finish off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Subtles dsp Paper Pack, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Soft Sky|
|Other:||Hearth and Home Thinlits, Winter Wonderland Embellishment, White Gel Pen, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the always wonderful ideas Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!