To all my friends in the United States – HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
So…yes…my card ISN’T Thanksgiving but you see it is Thursday so time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge. We have this AWESOME sketch challenge for you and well it just said CHRISTMAS to me…so that is what I did!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 4
- Holidays Fancy Foil (Red diagonal stripe) – 4 x 4, layer on Whisper White and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 3 3/8 – stamp one long candy cane using Real Red, mask the long part of the candy cane and stamp the second one also using Real Red, remove the mask, stamp the greeting using Basic Black Archival.
- Real Red – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, layer whisper White panel on this and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp the holly/berries using Real Red and Garden Green markers, stamp two of these, cut out with matching framelits and add.
- Add some small Basic Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Snow Place, And Many More|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum|
|Ink:||Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Snow Friends Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!