It’s time again for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is ‘Holiday’ Colors. Now this time of your ‘holiday’ can be Thanksgiving or Christmas. Well I decided to go with the ‘Christmas’ Holiday colors!
I was going through one of my packs of dsp and found this FABULOUS holly paper. Since our ONLY holly stamp is the little teeny tiny one in the Snow Place set, I decided to keep it nice and simple. So my ‘Holiday’ colors are Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow with a touch of gold!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Mossy Meadow – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to right side of card front
- Holly print (Season of Cheer dsp) – 1 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 4, punch one end with Scallop Tag Topper, use Corner Round on the other end, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow
- Gold Foil – cut two 1 1/2 x 1/2, slide into tag slot, secure on back and trim
- Add tag to care front using dimensionals
- Stamp Santa hat in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White, ink holly with Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler, cut out with matching framelits, layer holly on hat, add to tag using dimensionals
I just LOVE quick and easy cards!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Season of Cheer dsp, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler|
|Other:||Snow Friends Framelits, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!