Welcome to the beginning of the Christmas inspiration of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. For quite a few weeks coming up, each Saturday the design team is going to have a different Christmas theme inspiration! Our fifth challenge – make a gold/white Christmas card! What a GREAT challenge!
You guessed it…this was another card a made for not only this hop but also for my October Card Class. Gold and white is just SOOOOO elegant! You can’t go wrong!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, stamp holly branch and greeting using Versamark and gold emboss
- Stamp long ornament and ornament top using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out using framelits. Add top to ornament, add piece of Gold Cording Trim behind it then add ornament to panel using dimensionals. Secure the gold cord on the back side of the panel
- Gold/White Stripe (Winter Wonderland dsp) – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add behind Whisper White panel then add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow using Gold Cording Trim and add to card front using glue dot.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Winter Wonderfland Specialty dsp|
|Other:||Delicate Ornament Thinlits, Gold Cording Trim, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Debbie Henderson (Nicole is off this week).
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!