The other day I was walking by my desk and saw a cut out of a leaf (the negative image) sitting on top of a piece of dsp that was sitting there. WOW…it looked sooo cool!
So today I wanted to do a little stamping and then I saw the CAS challenge on SCS was to use leaves so00000…what can I say…another time when a card pretty much made itself. I SOOO love when that happens.
I was going to stick with just black and white but I wanted to add just a a little accent so went with a gold metal button instead of a silver one!
Here’s the detail…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Everyday Chic (the little triangle print) – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut out leaf using leaflet framelit, stamp greeting using Versamark and black emboss.
- Black Glimmer – 3/8 x 5 1/2, add to left side of Whisper White panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie Gold Cording Trim into large Gold Basic Metal Button, add to leaf to finish off
Yep…that’s all there is – nice and clean and simple!
|Set(s):||Tin of a Cards|
|Paper:||Whisper White THICK, Whisper White, Everyday Chic dsp, Black Glimmer|
|Other:||Leaflets Framelits, Black Embossing Powder, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!