Welcome to the beginning of the Christmas inspiration of the Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Saturday Blog Hop. For quite a few weeks coming up, each Saturday the design team is going to have a different Christmas theme inspiration! Our fourth challenge – make a traditional red/green Christmas card!
This was another card a made for not only this hop but also for my October Card Class. I LOVE the way the poinsettia layers and it is sooo easy to do with the photopolymer stamps!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Garden Green – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Bricks Embossing Folder, add to Garden Green panel.
- Wrap Silver Cording Trim around panel then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Real Red – cut out using Lots of Labels framelits, add using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out using Lots of Labels framelits, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival, add to card front
- Stamp Poinsettia outline using Basic Black Archival, do flower in Real Red and leaves in Garden green, Cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Add Iced Rhinestone Embellishment to finish off.
|Set(s):||Reason for Season|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Real Red, Garden Green|
|Other:||Ice Rhinestone Embellishment, Brick Embossing Folder, Silver Cording Trim, Lots of Labels Framelits, Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the always wonderful ideas Connie Babbert or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!