The casology theme for this time is GIVE. This was one of those that as soon as I saw the theme I KNEW EXACTLY what I was going to do!
However…well…it’s sort of like this. This was NOT what I had in mind! I sat down to work on the card I THOUGHT I was going to make and this is what happened (I STILL want to make the one I was thinking of doing though!) I do think this turned out cool and I really like it though – LOL!!!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 11 folded, run the top through the Woodland Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla – 1 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow, add to bottom of card
- Mossy Meadow – 1/4 x 3 1/2 – add to top of the stamped Very Vanilla panel.
- Gold Glimmer – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front – hanging over edges
- Gold Glimmer and Mossy Meadow – use out the leaves from the Square Pillow Box thinlit, I cut out 6 of each and added to card using dimensionals
Yep…that really is all there is…CAS…just the way I like it!
|Set(s):||And Many More|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Square Pillow Box Thinlit|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!