When I say the challenge the first thing I thought of was it would work perfectly with the Peaceful Pines set. I ended up using this for my October Christmas Card Class and they could choose between this card in Soft Sky or the same card in Blushing Bride. Had some takers for both color combos!
Here’s the details…
- Soft Sky – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Sky – 3 3/4 x 5, run through Softly Falling Embossing Folder and add to card front using dimensionals.
- Silver diagonal stripe dsp (Neutrals dsp Paper Pack) – 1 x 4, add to card front
- Cut out largest tree from Silver Foil then to the ‘branches’, bend out. Do tree base in Whisper White, add to tree, add tree to card front.
- Cut out medium tree from Whisper White, stamp ‘Christmas lights’ using Versamark, silver emboss, add Silver Tree Base then add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add White star to silver tree and silver star to white tree
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White using Versamark and silver emboss, punch out using 1″ Circle punch, layer onto 1 1/4″ Scallop Soft Sky Circle. Add to card front using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Sky, Neutrals dsp Paper Pack|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Perfect Pines Framelits, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!