This is a card we we are doing tomorrow at my November Christmas Card class. I love the overall simplicity of it but the red foil (in the stripes on the base and behind the ornament) really give this some Christmas ‘sparkle’!
This set is one of the Christmas sets from the main catalog – sometimes we forget about the stuff in the catalog when we are focused on the Holiday Mini.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 11 folded, round the bottom right of the card
- Red Foil – cut TWO 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card base
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, round bottom right corner, stamp greeting using Real Red, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White THICK – cut out small round ornament
- Silver Foil – cut out ornament top, add to ornament
- Red Foil – punch out 1 3/4″ circle, add behind white ornament and add using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Silver Cording Trim and add to top of ornament.
Today is the day! It’s time for the November Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! AND this month we have something special so read to the end!
It’s time to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session!
Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set!
Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Lots of Joy|
|Paper:||Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Red Foil, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Delicate Ornament Thinlits, 1 3/4″ Circle Punch, Silver Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!