Happy Tuesday everyone! It’s time again for another SUO challenge and this time our theme is Fall Fun. Hmmm…there are sooo many different ways to approach this one so I decided to go with my two FAVORITE ways to make a card…
Make it CAS (Clean and Simple) – check
Use things that are sitting on top of my desk (in this case the leaves, clothespin, and gold strip)
Don’t you just LOVE making cards this way? I do! LOL!!! Just because this dsp is ‘Happy Hauntings’ that doesn’t REALLY mean it is just for Halloween! I think most of the prints are PERFECT for general cards too!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Tangelo Twist/Vanilla stripe – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to bottom of card
- Basic Black – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card
- Gold Glimmer – 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card
- Stamp greeting using Tangelo Twist
- Happy Hauntings dsp – cut out the two leaves, tie a bow in a piece of Gold Cording Trim (LOVE this stuff!), layer leaves, add bow, blip together using Gold Metallic Mini Clothespin. Add to card front using dimensionals.
See..easy as can be!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||For All Things|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Happy Hauntings dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Leaflets Framelits, Gold Cording Trim, Mini Metallic Clothespins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!