This is a card we did at my October Christmas Card Class. I had originally made this for the Red/White Create with Connie and Mary Design Team Blog Hop but then decided that the added silver didn’t match the challenge so I did a different card. (You can check it out here.) I really liked this card though and it is a GREAT Christmas card…especially if you need to do A LOT!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 3 1/2, run through the Woodland Embossing Folder, then stamp snowflake using Cherry Cobbler, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cherry Cobbler diagonal striped dsp – 1 1/4 x 4, cut into a banner and add to card front.
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 4 1/2, cut end at a diagonal, add to card front.
- Whisper White – cut out using the Window Framelit (oops…retired!), add using dimensionals
- Stamp image on Whisper White, using Cherry Cobbler, punch out with 2″ Circle Punch, add to card front.
Do you know what time it is? It’s time for the November Create with Connie and Mary Mini Session! AND this month we have something special so read to the end!
It’s time to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary November Mini Session!
Here’s a glimpse of the fun projects we are doing this month, including 3 card sets and two 3D projects and another bonus card set!
Sets we are using this month include:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
PLUS…we have a WINTER BONUS for you! Purchase both the November and December Mini Sessions and get a special winter project designed by Mary Brown for FREE! Check out the details over on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Set(s):||Among the Branches|
|Paper:||Whisper White Cherry Cobbler, Regals dsp Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Woodland Embossing Folder, Windows Framelits (retired), 2″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!