This was not a ‘must have’ set for me when the Holiday Mini first came out but I have to say…this is really becoming a ‘go to’ set. It is really a great set for both simple and more detailed cards.
One of the nice things about this card is that you could easily change up the colors and get a totally different look.
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cherry Cobbler – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Elegant Dots Embossing folder and add to Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 and add to card front.
- Whisper White – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, cut into a banner, stamp greeting using Versamark and Silver Embossing, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Silver Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 5/8, cut on an angle and add to banner.
- Stamp poinsettia on Whisper White using Versamark, silver emboss and cut out. Add using dimensionals.
- Add Home for Christmas red enamel dot to finish off.
As with previous editions, there are 3 card sets an two 3D projects along with a bonus card set! Just take a look at the fun little snippets..such fun!
Here’s the sets for this edition:
- Snow Place
- Embellished Ornaments
- Reason for the Season
- Winter Wishes
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- BONUS: Christmas Cuties
So check it out at Create with Connie and Mary! Mini session releases November 11th!
Oh…and we have a SPECIAL BONUS if you sign up for BOTH November AND December!
|Set(s):||Reason for the Season|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer|
|Other:||Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!