Since it is feeling very ‘autumny’ I decided to go with an ‘autumn’ theme for my card. This is one of those sketches that I took a few ‘liberties’ when creating. I used the three different color ‘splotches’ to represent the 3 circles int he sketch! Okay…works for me!
Here’s the details (don’t blink…it’s a quick one!)…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp the ‘splotch’ 3 times – Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive. Stamp greeting using Old Olive, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut leaf form black print (Happy Hauntings dsp – it’s NOT just for Halloween) add to card front.
- Add gold button using glue dots
- Tie bow form Gold Cording Trim and add to button
- Add gold sequins
Yep…that’s all there is to it!
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Cheer All Year, Gorgeous Grunge|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Happy Hauntings dsp|
|Ink:||Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Old Olive|
|Other:||Leaflets Framelit, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Gold Cording Trim, Neutral Sequin, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!