It’s time for another SUO challenge and this time our challenge is to make a ‘thank you’ card…easy as can be! I decided to go very clean and simple with mine!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White THICK – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded, stamp greeting using Early Espresso in lower right
- Whisper White – 3 x 4 1/4, run front through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Gold Foil – 3/4 x 5 1/2, cut into a banner and add to card front
- Stamp leaf in Early Espresso on So Saffron and Delightful Dijon, cut out, layer and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie White Baker’s Twine into bow into large Gold Basic metal Button, add to leaves using Glue Dots
Yep…you got it…that’s how easy it is and a very cool and classy ‘thank you’.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team to see their wonderful creations!
|Set(s):||Vintage Leaves, Another Thank You|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, So Saffron, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Leaflets Framelits, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!