I had decided to use the Snow Place set and matching Framelits for my swap. I love that with the paper stack you can easily do multiples of cards since you have extra of the prints in the pack. That made it REALLY easy for me to do a bunch of these!
Isn’t this little fellow cute? Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Old Olive – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, add to Old Olive piece then add to card front
- Olive/White Ornament print – 2 x 4, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler/Crumb Cake print – 2 x 4, add to card front
- Silver Glimmer – 1/2 x 3, cut into banner, add to card front
- Stamp Penguin/Basic Black Archival, scarf/Cherry Cobbler, earmuffs/Old Olive, cut everything out using matching framelits, color beak and feet using Pumpkin Pie, put everything together and add to card front
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler, cut into banner, add using dimensionals
- Add Winter Wonderland Embellishment to finish it off.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Merry Moments dsp Paper Stack|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive|
|Other:||Snow Friends Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Winter Wonderland Embellishment, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!