Oh…HAPPY THURSDAY everyone! It’s a wonderful autumn day here and we have a GREAT color challenge for you on Create with Connie and Mary and it just says FALL to me! The colors are Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede. Yep…it just says autumn to me.
As I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do, I saw the retrosketch challenge and I have to say…it really was PERFECT for the card I wanted to do. The funny thing is that many of the pieces (not all but many) were ‘sitting on top of my desk’ as leftovers from other projects so was easy to finish up!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 11, run through the Woodland embossing folder, add strip of Mossy Meadow – 5/8 x 5 1/2.
- Add gold foil doily to panel, trim off side and add panel using dimensionals.
- Very Vanilla – 2″ circle, add to gold foil doily
- Stamp long Vintage Leave using Early Espresso on Mossy Meadow, cut out and add to card front.
- Stamp acorn bases solid and strip using Hello Honey; solid top using Mossy Meadow and grid using Soft Suede, punch everything out, layer and add ot card front using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut out and add using dimensionals.
- Tie Gold Cording Trim into Very Vintage Button, add using glue dots.
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You, Vintage Leaves|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey|
|Ink:||Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Early Espresso|
|Other:||Leaflets Framelits, Woodland Embossing Folder, Foil Doilies, 2″ Circle Punch, Acorn Builder Punch, Very Vintage Buttons, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!