Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. This week we have another fun Fall challenge…make a simple Fall Favor or Treat Holder! Well…SIMPLE was the operative word for me!
I really like the Square Pillow Box Thinlit makes putting together a treat holder VERY SIMPLE!!! So that was where I started. I also wanted to play with the corrugated paper and found that you can cut things out with framelits and it DOESN’T SQUISH it! WOO HOOO!!!
Here’s the details…
- Basic Black – cut out two of the Square Pillow Box pieces and put together.
- Neutral 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon – wrap around box
- Corrugated paper – cut out larger leaf in the kraft corrugated paper and smaller leaf from the white corrugated paper and layer together. Punch acorn from Basic Black and add to leaves.
- Put adhesive on the back of the leaves and add loopies of Silver Cording Trim (LOVE this stuff). Add to pillow box using dimensionals.
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Soft Suede, add behind Silver Basic Metal Button and add to pillow box.
- Tie bow form Silver Cording Trim, add to button to finish off.
And did you know that we JUST released Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session? We did!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Corrugated Paper|
|Other:||Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Leaflet Framelits, Acorn Builder Punch, Silver Basic Metal Button, Silver Cording Trim Neutral 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!