Anyway…I saw that the CASology challenge this time was YOU, I had this idea right away for a card. Of course it took me until NOW this week to make it but that’s okay…I did get it done and just LOVE the finished look! Oh…and I should mention…SOOOO simple!
Here’s the details…
- Hello Honey – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 x 5 1/2, stamp leaf in Hello Honey, the dots in Basic Black Archival, and So Grateful For in Basic Black Archival.
- Basic Black – 5/8 x 5 1/2, add behind Whisper White panel
- Silver Glimmer – 1/8 x 5 1/2, add on the top panel, add panel to card base
- Basic Grey – cut out ‘you’ four times, layer on top of each other, then add to card front to finish off.
Yep…can you believe it? THAT easy!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Lighthearted Leaves, Holly Jolly Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Hello Honey, Silver Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Hello You Thinlits|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!