The other reason I love Thursday? I’m FINALLY caught up on my grading from last week! I always have it as my goal to have everything from the previous week graded by the end of Wednesday and I did it! LOL!!!
So…for this card I ‘flipped’ the sketch and put the strips on the top instead of the bottom so I would have somewhere to ‘hang’ my ornament!
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp JOY in the bottom right corner using Mossy Meadow
- Strips – Mossy Meadow 3/4 x 4, Gold Glimmer 1/2 x 4 1/8, and Mistletoe print (Home for Christmas) 3/4 x 4, arrange the Mossy Meadow and Gold Glimmer strips on the Very Vanilla and trim end.
- Cut out smallest ornament and ornament top from Gold Foil. Put piece of Gold Cording Trim through hole in ornament topper, tape ends to back of Mistletoe print, add strip to card front, then strip end.
- Add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Add VERY THIN pieces of dimensionals to back of ornament, add to card front lining up so the ornament top can be added to the top using glue dot.
Did you know that we just released the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session? Well we did! Here’s the details…
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Holly Jolly Greetings|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Home for Christmas dsp, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Delicate Ornament Thinlits, Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!