I’ve been working on some cards for a wonderful group of ladies that get together every month to do some crafting. I had promised that we would do some Christmas cards and I’ve been working this weekend to get my cards designed for this get together and for a Christmas card class next month.
I was looking around and noticed that the CAS challenge on SCS is to do words only…no stamped images. Well…I was thinking about doing a simple Christmas tree card for my Tuesday get together and I came up with this simple card! Only the words are stamped…that rest are die cuts…AWESOME!
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 5 x 3 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Home for Christmas dsp (mistletoe print) – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to Very Vanilla panel
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival ink, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Cut medium tree framelit out of Gold Foil, and small tree framelit out of Gold Glimmer, layer and add using dimensionals.
- Cut stars from Mossy Meadow and add to top of each tree to finish off.
So…what a great little Christmas card! And speaking of GREAT…you should see the WONDERFUL projects we have for our subscribers of the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session. Here’s a sneak peek of our projects (and PSST…we opened TODAY)!…
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Home for Christmas dsp, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Perfect Pines Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!