Since our October Mini Session is a mixture of both Fall and Christmas, I decided to do a fun little Christmas card to celebrate today.
I was looking around for a challenge to use and found this fabulous sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch and thought how CUTE it would look in Candy Canes! NAILED IT! LOL!!! I do think it REALLY turned out CUTE!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 5 1/2
- Stamp candy cane (A Little Something) 9 times using Real Red and cut out using the Candy Cane from the Square Pillow Box Framelit. Stamp holly (Snow Place) 9 times using Real Red and Garden Green markers, cut out using the matching Snow Friends Framelits. Add holly to candy canes. Lay on Whisper White panel just for placement then stamp greeting using Garden Green. Now add the cut out Candy Canes.
- Striped Garden Green dsp (Regals dsp paper pack) – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add behind panel then add panel using dimensionals.
See…that was as easy as can be! Speaking of easy…if you want some GREAT ideas for Fall and Christmas, it is EASY to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
|Set(s):||A Little Something, Snow Place|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Regals dsp Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Real Red, Garden Green|
|Other:||Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Snow Friends Framelits, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!