Welcome everyone to the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Design Team Blog Hop. This week we have another fun Fall card challenge…use any of the incolors from last year (PERFECT for FALL!) on your card. LOVE these colors for fall!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Softly Falling Embossing folder and add to card front using dimensionals (I did mine with the points facing down instead of up)
- Blackberry Bliss – 1/2 x 3 3/8, cut into banner on both sides and add to card front on an angle.
- Lost Lagoon – cut our the large square (window) from the Square Pillowbox thinlit set, stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival ink, add adhesive to the back then loop Gold Cording Trim. Add to card front using dimensionals.
- Cut our small leaves (Square Pillowbox Thinlit) from Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist and add to Lost Lagoon tag to finish off.
Now is such a GREAT time to subscribe to the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session…
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival|
|Other:||Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Gold Cording Trim Dimensionals|
Remember to use the badges below to go backward (previous) to the Create with Connie and Mary site or forward (next) to the very talented Nicole Tugrul.
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!