It’s been a while since I did any paper piercing or made a card where it looks like it is skinny but really is a ‘normal’ size card. So I put those two ideas together…along with my very favorite acorny set and this is what I cam up with. I just think it’s a fun and happy hall card!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 11 folded
- Use the Updated Essentials Ppaper Piercing Pack to make a ‘frame’ and stamp the greeting in Lost Lagoon and Perfect Plum.
- Tip Top Taupe – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both ends and add using dimensionals
- Lost Lagoon – 3 3/4 x 1/2 add to banner
- Tip Top Taupe striped envelop dsp – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to banner
- Perfect Plum dsp (Subtles dsp paper pack) – 3/5 x 3 3/8 add to banner
- Stamp acorn – solid acorn – Lost Lagoon, striped acorn – Perfect Plum, both acorn tops – Tip Top Taupe. Punch out and layer. Add solid/dotted acorn directly onto banner and striped/solid one using dimensionals.
So are you feeling all Fall and Christmasy now? Well if you are, you want to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Greetings
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team!
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank You, For All Things|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Subtles dsp Paper Pack, Incolor Envelope dsp|
|Ink:||Lost Lagoon, Perfect Plum, Tip Top Taupe|
|Other:||Updated Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Acorn Builder Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!