Okay…this is one of those ‘reject’ cards that I sometimes makes! What’s a ‘reject’ card…it’s a card I made for a challenge then decided I didn’t like it for the challenge so it going into my ‘reject’ pile.
Now…I’m not saying it’s a bad card…I actually really like it…it’s just I decided it didn’t work as good for the challenge as I wanted it to. This was for the ‘punch it up’ SUO challenge but since it only used one punch and TON of Big Shot stuff…decided to do something different. But since I REALLY liked this card…I thought I’d share it with you!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Black Glimmer – 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Woodland Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tags and Labels Framelits – pick 3 sizes and do Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Basic Black and layer, cut piece of Hello Honey Striped 5/8″ Ribbon, fold in half and staple to top of tags, add using dimensionals
- Stamp solid acorn using Hello Honey, punch out, punch out top from Black Glimmer, layer and add using dimensionals
- Stamp thankful banner in Basic Black, cut out and add using dimensionals!
So…how’s that for a ‘reject’! LOL!!! But you know what ISN’T a reject? It’s the Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session and oh…do we have COOL things FOR YOU!
* Includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!
*Mini session is available beginning on Oct. 11th
Sets used for this collection:
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Vintage Leaves
- Your Presents
- Happy Scenes
- Thankful Forest Friends
- BONUS: Reason for the Season
|Set(s):||Acorny Thank YOu|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Basic Black, Black Glimmer|
|Ink:||Basic Black Archival, Hello Honey|
|Other:||Tags and Labels Framelits, Acorn Builder Punch, Hello Honey 5/8″ Striped Cotton Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Woodland Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!